Have you ever had a project that you’ve had on your list for a little longer than you care to admit? Well, I’ve got a few of those in my shop. Things are a little slower these days as far as custom pieces so I’ve had some time to catch up. I acquired this dresser years ago and have moved it several times. I’m happy to say that she’s now received the makeover I’ve been meaning to give her!
This dresser had some rot on the bottom but the rest of it was in incredibly sturdy condition.
- Removed all drawers, doors, and hardware
- Flipped several times to remove the bottom piece with rot
- Trimmed the side pieces and rebuilt for support
- Sanded down and filled all major blemishes
- Painted with dark grey paint
- Applied ebony stain to new feet and piece
- Attached new hardware with leather accents.
This piece is for sale. If you are in the Austin area and interested, please contact me.