Years ago, someone gifted me with this little table. I’ve been holding onto it because I just couldn’t find the right idea that matched its personality. I thought I wanted to do multi-colored striping on the top section. Admittedly, I wasn’t in love with that, but with a little patience, the right one finally came along.
Step End Table Makeover
This little guy was structurally sound but just needed some cosmetic repairs.
- Remove all peeling wood and sand down
- Fill various holes and cracks
- Glue some of the laminate
- Redefine crevices with Dremel tool
- Paint teal, gold, and black
- Coat with a polyurethane
This piece is for sale. If you are in the Austin area and interested, please contact me.