Well, in all honesty, I had this blog post written a couple of days ago but got completely distracted by the news. That being said, Happy New Year! I know it’s been a minute since my last post, but let me tell you! I have been stitching away since Black Friday. Thank you to everyone that put in custom orders and helped a humble little maker like me make it through the holiday season. I’ve been able to spend the first few days of 2021 resting and planning for this year, no matter what it brings!
I thought I’d start this year off a little differently… with a sale! I am doing yet another special on custom embroidery orders since the Black Friday Sale was such a hit! So, any custom embroidery order deposit that is made in the month of January will receive 10% off of their final purchase.
Here are some examples of past work. Let’s get creative whether you want a wall piece, apron, towel, handmade pillow, or something else… I’m ready to design and create.
How It Works
- Start thinking about your custom order whether it’s a towel, wall art, pillow, etc.
- If you have questions, email me!
- Make a deposit on your custom order here.
- Wait for me to contact you to begin the process of designing your custom order.
- I will stitch, stitch, stitch!
- Upon the completion of your special creation, I will send you an invoice for the final product and you’ll receive 10% off of the final order.